Friday, June 30, 2017

Hello, Again...

Man, it sure has been quiet around here! It was quite a crazy school year and I suppose it shows with how absent I've been. Now with it being summer, things have calmed down a bit -- no classwork, no extracurricular activities (for now) and I'm finally getting photoshop set up on this new laptop so I can start messing around again on creating printables. It took long enough, but it's finally happening!


With that said, I've received some of the sweetest emails from families thanking me for the Paw Patrol handwriting printables. I want to say, thank you! I'm so glad to see that other families have been able to benefit from them! With that said, among the emails, a few families struggled to find all of the letters, so I wanted to make a blog post with the entire alphabet linked so that it may be easier -- please see below for each link...


A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N


Q

R


V




Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any issues. I'll hopefully be back again soon with another post. There's so much that's happened over the last year. If nothing else, I'd love to do a run down of how our first official year of homeschooling went. Until then...

If you would like more information regarding all things homeschooling, printable, and freebies, please click here...

4 comments:

  1. Is it possible to do the whole ABCs on one page? I have an older autistic boy who would love to practice all at once rather than switch sheets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meaghan, I'd love to do that for him! Please email me at missingour3 at gmail dot com and let me know which Paw Patrol character he'd like on the page and I can try and make one for him. :)

      Delete
    2. i'd like one too! my daughter loves paw patrol and this is the ONLY WAY that I can get her to practice writing :(

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this, my daughter loves paw patrol. I will try to use this to get her into writing. More paw patrol learning materials please. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading