Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back To The Grind...

Well, it's been a wonderful 2 1/2 weeks of "vacation," but now life is slowly going back to normal. I pretty much took a break from the computer the entire time James was off. Between our trip to Indy and then celebrating the rest of the holiday season, I didn't find much time to get on. I would randomly catch up on blogs or browse FB from my phone, but actually going and sitting down in from of the desktop just didn't happen. It was rather nice, but I did miss it (a little). There's so much that I could catch up on -- new experiences for the little man, our visit to our hometown, the holidays 2 years after Olivia passed away, my birthday, the best Christmas EVER, etc. -- but I guess we'll see in time what makes the cut. I wouldn't even know where to start if I tried right now!

With Samuel taking a much needed nap and after making his most recent batch of baby food (apples are next on the menu), I thought I'd at least try and get on here for a minute. Hopefully within the next week, I can try and sit down for a bit and catch up. I have an insane amount of pictures from the last 2 1/2 weeks that I haven't even sorted or really even looked at. Oh, so much to do, so little time...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a fantastic year ahead!

Since I can't post without a picture, here's our little miracle with his Opa Dave on the night we arrived in Indianapolis...

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a hard getting back into the swing of blogging too. I am glad that you had such a great Christmas. I can't week to read and see more. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading