Monday, June 7, 2010

Snapplebee's...

So over the weekend, I spent time with a friend of mine who happens to be an angel mom as well. Her little 5 year old knows of Livy and tends to include her when talking about his baby sister, Abby, who passed away last August. I always love hearing his thoughts regarding the two girls. At one point, he asked his mom if God could get on Skype. He said that he wanted to talk to God and ask Him to send Abby and Olivia back down from Heaven. So sweet. Well, over the weekend, he brought up a restaurant called Snapplebee's. He asked his mom if James and I liked Applebee's (we don't), and said that Snapplebee's is a restaurant in Heaven where God takes Abby and Livy. Ha. I love it. Even though we don't care for Applebee's, I'm sure Snapplebee's is amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading