Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4 Months...

Today marks Liv's 4 month Angelversary. How can it be 4 months already since we said good bye? At times, it feels like the past 4 months have crawled by, and at other moments, it feels like they have flown. What I would give to be able to hold her again, or wake up and realize this was all a nightmare. Sadly, I all I want to do is sleep so that this day will pass as quickly as possible. The sooner we get through it, the sooner we'll get to the 5 month mark, and then hopefully by the 6 month mark, James is will be home. At least by then, we can go through them together.

I hate going through this with James so far away. This deployment is just about to drive me batty. While he waits to find out if their final mission is a go, or if it's going to be denied, we sit and wait. We've been waiting nearly a month to find out if it's going to happen. I'd love for them to just make up their minds and call it a day. I know approval has to go through the proper channels and it takes awhile, but my gosh, this is ridiculous. In the meantime, I've been able to enjoy hearing from James on a regular basis, which is great. I just wish he were home. At least one good thing can be said about the 14th...it means we're nearly halfway through the month. I'm so glad for that. We're that much closer to May, and then before we know it, this hell of a deployment will be behind us!

Anyways...I could vent about this crap deployment all day, but the real importance behind this day is our daughter, and the fact that we've survived the past 4 months without her. We love and miss you Liv. You will always be in our hearts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading