Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pet peeve...

So, it's driven me insane for years -- probably since we first lost Jake -- when people feel the need to vent to me about their kids driving them crazy, needing a break from them, how terrible they're acting, complaining about the kids keeping them up at night, etc. Just be grateful you have them! I would take on any of that if I could. You'd think if they remembered all that we've gone through, they would spare me of those petty complaints. However, it never fails. It's not worth bringing up, rather just smile, nod, and move on...but boy does it get on my last nerve!

On a lighter note, I sure could go for one of these right now...

It's called a Piroshky. It's a Russian pastry. There are so many to choose from, and all look good. Definitely hitting it up again next time we're in Seattle. Yum...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading