Monday, March 14, 2016

#ChooseToSmooth #Influenster Campaign...

So, I can't even remember when I set it up, but I joined #Influenster awhile back and just now received my first box. Such fun! In years past, I was able to test and review various items, but definitely nothing as fun as this. The box I received over the weekend is one that will definitely get some use! Have any of you participated in their #voxbox program?

This is the #GlamVoxBox I received...



Considering I already love the quality of the Gillette Venus razor, I was happy that I got one for free in exchange for my review. I've never used the NYM products, though, so I look forward to testing it out! The same goes with the Cutex nail polish remover pads -- I'm sure they're much better than the old fashioned way, ha.

If any of you would like to check it out and join in on the fun, click below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading