Monday, September 14, 2015

Ads…

For those that have followed my blog for awhile, you may have noticed a new (annoying) addition -- ads. For a long time, I refused. I've received countless offers to promote items on here for various companies and causes, give reviews on baby items, etc. and have always said no. That was...until now.

Not that I'm a total sell out, but I figured now that I'm posting free printables that I create for Samuel's schooling -- as well as other possible printables for the home that I make -- this will help compensate a little for the time it takes to create them. While I sell some on Etsy, I think I may start posting some for free on here as well for friends that are interested in using them. With that being said, I decided to give in to the temptation of ads. Heck, the Amazon affiliate program was tempting just for our own personal use and for family. It reminds me of the home party sales businesses, except not as annoying and guilt-ridden. My sister clicked on the link, made her usual purchase and BOOM, I got a little commission. Can't complain about that!

I think this transition to civilian life has brought back my penny-pinching ways in full swing -- not to mention thinking of creative ways to bring in a little extra cash…

So, I apologize now. I tried to make it to where the ads are at the bottom so unlike some pages, they're not in your face after every paragraph, but are still there. Hopefully, you can easily ignore them…or have fun clicking away if you wish, ha! I do like that Google at least displays ads for things that are always related to things you've either looked up or are reading about, so it's not complete junk. Google's always one step ahead, ha.

Anyways. For those that have emailed me over the weekend, my goal is to have G and H of the Paw Patrol worksheets done this week, but don't be surprised if it takes a little longer. I'm always playing catch-up after a trip and this time is no exception. Poor Samuel's school work has consisted of Leapfrog workbooks and alphabet/number videos on YouTube since we've gotten back, ha. I hope to get back into the swing of things soon.

Here's to a great week ahead!

If you would like more information regarding all things homeschooling, printable, and freebies, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading