Friday, October 12, 2012

Bath Time + Paint = A VERY Happy Boy!

While I took these pictures early last week, I'm just now getting a chance to put them on the blog, so if you're on my Facebook, it's old news...


Samuel always loves bath time, but thanks to this blog, he now loves it even more! I mean, seriously...who doesn't love playing with paint?! And, I for one, love the fact that bathtub paint reduces the cleanup issue. I foresee many nights like this in the future...



All I needed was corn starch, food coloring, baby shampoo, and a tsp of water - too easy! I used my handy IKEA ice cube tray in order to separate the colors and a brush that Samuel preferred using backwards...


So focused...



Not sure what he was thinking here...


Lastly, one where the proud boy is actually looking at me...


That boy melts my heart...

1 comment:

  1. Look at how blonde he is! And those EYES! What a sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading