Tuesday, November 9, 2010

He's Back!!!

Any fellow Coco fans out there?


After months of anticipation, last night was the premiere of Conan O'Brien's new late night show on TBS. James and I have been looking forward to this for awhile now. I don't know about you, but he's most definitely our favorite of the late night hosts! Between his sketches, characters, and just goofy nature -- I love it. He just brings a smile to my face. Ha.

Oh, and to top off the night, he had Jack White on the show as the final guest -- another one of our favorites!


So glad Conan's back!

2 comments:

  1. Stayed up to see Conan's return, too! Loved his jammin' with Jack White. Go Team Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh YEA! Love Conan :) He was one of my CHEERS in my 2nd Cheers and Jeers post :) My husband has watched him from the beginning and I started watching him when we started dating. He CRACKS ME UP! I love his "dance" at the beginning and everything - he's SO entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading