Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Obadiah vs. The Ocean...

So we learned once again, while on the coast, that Obadiah does NOT like the water. In fact, he freaks out when the waves come crashing in. Maybe we're mean, but we find it quite amusing.

Even though it was fairly cold, I wanted to at least dip my feet in the water, so James took control of the camera while Obadiah and I checked out the waves. Here is what followed...

The initial introduction -- the poor guy doesn't seem to know what's coming!

A little apprehension as the waves come crashing in...

But then total panic takes hold...

I suppose once the waves began to fade, he thought he could relax...

Too bad for him, they come right back...

I'm sure if he wasn't on the leash, he would run far far away...

I did give him a breather, but spent that time trying to convince him that it was worth another shot...

Even though it didn't appear as though he believed me, the poor guy was brave and gave it another shot. Unfortunately, it didn't end well...

Knowing Obadiah's complete fear of the water, at least we can rest easy knowing we don't have to worry about him drowning -- he won't even touch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading