Friday, June 25, 2010

Mt. Rainier...

If there's one thing that I'll never get sick of...it's Mt. Rainier. It doesn't matter how many times we see it, I still feel like my mom and just want to go, "wwwwwwooooowwww!!!!" When we were driving down to Oly earlier today, James pointed out that it was a good day to see it, as he noticed it in the rear view mirror. Maybe it's because we're from Indiana -- the land of flat cornfields -- but I could stare at it everyday and never get bored. Love it!

(This picture was taken while James was driving so it's a bit blurry)

2 comments:

  1. i took pretty much the same picture of mt. hood today and stood and stared for a good 15 minutes or so....so beautiful. we are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I would be the same way you are with it! I would be able to stare at it alllll day!

    ReplyDelete

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading