Monday, May 10, 2010

*Happy* Mother's Day...

...Especially to all of you angel mommies...

Today was not exactly a day that I have been looking forward to. It's so hard when everything you see or hear is talking about the celebration of being a mom. All it does is flood me with thoughts of Liv, Jake, and Jordan. Then it enrages me to think that James is gone during this time, when it would be so much easier to get through this grieving process if he were home. Ugh. All I can say is, I'm glad it's over. Now I don't have to deal with that mess until this time next year.

The only good that came of this hallmark holiday was the fact that I now have a bracelet to signify our three babies. I had been thinking about getting something for quite some time, but never completely decided on what that might be. About a week ago, I finally gave in and got this particular bracelet while at Helzberg. They were having a special for Mother's Day (of course!) where you got the bracelet free when you purchase 5 charms from the Expressions collection. That was perfect, since I would be buying 5 anyways -- 1 for each kid and 2 stoppers. They didn't have Jake's birthstone in the crystal design that I chose, so I got what resembled the closest thing to Sapphire...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading