Monday, March 29, 2010

Another day...

Another day has come and gone. Unfortunately, it wasn't such a good one. I'm just glad it's over, and can possibly look forward to a better one tomorrow. There's not much else to say, but this kept coming to mind earlier...

Psalm 28: 1-2, 8-9
To you I call, O LORD my Rock; do not turn a deaf ear to me. For if you remain silent, I will be like those who have gone down to the pit. Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place.

The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the rough day, let me know if you want to talk, I'm always here! stay strong, 3 more months til James comes home to you!

    ReplyDelete

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading