Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Livy's professional pics...

Well, after 7 long awaited weeks, I got Olivia's pictures in the mail today. I wasn't sure what to expect, but couldn't wait to get them. Aside from still figuring out the design of her headstone, this is kind of the final thing to the whole process. These are the last pictures we'll ever see of her, so I couldn't wait to see how they turned out. I'm fairly happy with them, but as with anything, I wish I had more. Man, I miss her!

Here's Livy with the teddy bear the NILMDTS photographer gave her...

Her wavy hair...

Her feet...

Another one of her feet...

The mementos given by the hospital, including Liv's footprints...

The teardrop posted outside our room so that any nurse/doctor would know that it's not a happy situation when they walk in...

Her hand with my rings (James' wedding ring never fits during deployments so we didn't have it with us)...

Another angle...

Liv with us...

Another one with us...

And another...

A shot of just Livy and I...

Another one of us...

A shot of Liv with her dad...

A close up...

Another one with her dad...

And lastly, my favorite one taken...

4 comments:

  1. I too lost my Olivia at 36 weeks. I wish I would have made myself look at her more, make my brain remember every feature of her face or how soft her skin was. My husband seemed to hold her a long time but I think either the shock of everything, me being on heavy pain killers fogged my brain because I can't remember much of my time holding her. I dunno I guess I just was going through the motions. I too got pictures done of her and 'm so thankful for that because even though I can't picture her in my memory I can see her in frames. Beautiful pictures and blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading