Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hints of her personality...

So as we get further into the pregnancy, I'm noticing more and more little aspects of her personality shining through. Apparently, Liv loves rock music. When it's on, my stomach goes nuts. It's like popcorn going off in there. In fact, during one of those worship sessions at church -- no sermon, just the rock band singing for an hour -- she hosted her own dance party. She, of course, stopped when they stopped for prayer, then once they started up again, she started jamming to the music again. Guess we've got a rocker on our hands...

Another thing I've noticed is her stubborn side. On those nights when she's going crazy and I can see it externally, I always try to get video of it so James can get a glimpse of what's going on. Well, once I hit the record button, this child freezes in her tracks. I mean, seriously, how can you be defiant before you're even born?! It continually happens too. It's as if she knows I am trying to get her on camera and she wants nothing to do with it. Yet, once I give up on that attempt, she continues on with her little party. I can't help but laugh though. I guess we already know what we're in for with this kid...

Lastly, it's cute that whenever James calls, she gets excited and starts kicking a lot. It's sweet. That never happens with other phone calls, but it does when he calls. A friend of mine said she experienced the same thing, as her husband was away while she was pregnant, too -- thanks to the Army. I guess she's just as excited as I am that we get to hear from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading