Wednesday, November 25, 2009

We're almost there!

Wow. Well, I'm obviously not getting any better at updating this. I can't believe the last time I got on here was in September! Oh well. Here we are...34 weeks! We're almost there! I can't believe we've made it this far! I had my latest check up on Monday, and Olivia's doing great. Her heart rate's in the 150's. I always find it interesting to see what it's at during each appointment. Two weeks ago, it was in the 130's. She's head down and ready to go, so glad for that! As we edge closer and closer to the due date, I'm getting everything set up and ready to go. I finally washed all of her stuff and began setting up her room. I can't move any furniture at the moment, so that will have to wait. However, the curtains are up, the bedding is set up, and her clothes are washed and sorted. It won't be long until Obadiah meets this mysterious new family member that will soon have to share his attention. Anytime we go into Olivia's room, he sniffs everything out and crawls underneath the crib. I have a feeling he won't care too much for that crib once there's a crying baby in there. We shall see. Maybe he'll surprise me and always be by her side trying to comfort her. Not long and we'll find out exactly what he thinks of all of this.

Here are a few pictures since the last update:

26w1d


29w


30w3d


32w3d


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading