Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thanksgiving In Vegas And The Letter N...

The last time I was on here, I was preparing for Thanksgiving and our trip out of town. Now here we are...preparing for Christmas!!! It's crazy that it's just 3 weeks away!!! There's so much I want to cram in between now and then. We'll see what actually gets accomplished, ha...

With that said, I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving spent with family and friends! We went up to Las Vegas to meet up with some family that lives in the Salt Lake City area -- not exactly the half way point, but close enough! It was great to see them all! It was also nice to get away for a few days and see something different. Since James got out of the Army, we haven't travelled nearly as much as we used to, so it was a nice change of pace. Samuel absolutely adored seeing his extended family and still talks about the highlights of his trip -- hiking and bowling. Ha!

Here are a few pics from our time up there...




The family we met up with (minus Auntie M since she wasn't feeling well)...


It may sound odd, but I just love seeing our family pics now that we have the two boys. It's so fun seeing them evolve as the boys grow. It always takes me back a bit when I see our arms full with these two little miracles -- how far we've come after so much heartache...

Now that we're back and somewhat back on our normal schedule, I really hope to start an advent activity each day with the boys. I know I'm already a bit behind seeing as how it's already the 3rd. Oops! Does anyone have a favorite? I've thought about Truth in the Tinsel or something similar. I suppose I need to get that figured out (soon)!!!

For those using the Paw Patrol letters, here's letter N...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading