Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Chair...

So those of you that have followed this blog for awhile know that I took Samuel's monthly picture in his PBK chair throughout his first year. While I'm terrible at getting that done now, I was able to for the first 12 months. It wasn't until yesterday that I realized I never compiled all the pictures together for his 1st year! I suppose the move/chaos got in the way, leaving this on the back burner...

I started going through his pictures last night and couldn't believe how much he's changed! I don't know why I seem to forget so much, but it was crazy to look back and see little baby Sam at 3, 4, 5 months, etc. It makes me somewhat sad to think that the little pudgy baby is gone...but boy is the toddler version of Sam fun (and crazy)! Looking through the pictures makes me also think that I had better get in gear and start taking more pictures of Sam again with the good camera instead of all the blurry/crappy shots I quickly get with the iPhone. I realize that I probably sound like a broken record with that comment, but this is yet another reminder that I really need to do so. The iPhone is so convenient, but half the shots I get of Samuel are a total blur since he obviously doesn't sit still. Oh, that sweet boy! I can't believe we're less than 4 months away from his 2nd Birthday. I wish I could freeze time...just for a little while...

Well, here's Samuel's first year in the chair...


2 comments:

  1. 11 months is my favorite :)

    I need to compile Finn's 1st year pics as well - thanks for the motivation.

    And TWO posts in one day? Turning a new leaf are we? :)

    ReplyDelete

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading