Sunday, August 21, 2011

Playing Catch-up...

Well, we're home now from our crazy (but fun) trip! This is the first chance I've had to log onto the blog in almost two weeks. Life has certainly been busy lately, but it's been good!

I must say, it was rather nice taking a break from the laptop. While we were in Indy, we were on the go so much that I never even took it out of the bag. The only downside to that is when I finally went to upload my pictures yesterday, there were over 500 -- ouch! It may take a few posts before I'm caught up on the last two weeks, but until then, here's a quick recap...

We had an amazing time in Pittsburgh with my sister, Jen, and her family! After a short two days, we headed to Indy. While it didn't end up being as stressful of a visit as I had anticipated, it was most certainly busy. We didn't get a chance to do everything that we had planned, nor did we get to see everyone as much as we had wanted. I suppose that's what happens when you visit for the first time in almost a year -- with a new little man. Of what we did get to do and of those we got to see...it was wonderful.

There is much more to say about the trip, but there's also a lot to be done now that we're home, so that will have to wait. Until I get a chance to elaborate on our experiences over the last two weeks, here are a few pictures...

LOVED spending time with this little family...


And these two while in Pittsburgh...


While in Indy, Samuel was showered with love...


but so were our three angels...


It was so nice to go home for once without empty arms...

4 comments:

  1. Those are some great family pictures! I love his little outfits - what a little gentleman. Glad you are back - we've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't wait to see more pictures and read about your trip home. It's always busy when we go and we don't have kids. I can't imagine how it will be when we do have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had a good trip and look forward to the upcoming posts! Such sweet photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute post! can't wait for more. love the picture of you and your boys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading