Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Samuel's Cheerleader...

That's right...this little guy is Samuel's Cheerleader!

Meet Fernando the Frog: "From a land far away, this crooning prince is looking forward to a great transformation in his life. Drop by his pad to listen to him sing melodies of pure joy as he dreams of the miracles to come...Yes, Fernando is a definite optimist in a half-empty pond."



My sister sent me this little guy in an unexpected package recently. She said that after reading his description, she HAD to get him for Samuel. How sweet -- Sam's first gift!

To go along with the topic of gifts, I received a second one for Sam over the weekend and I just love it! A dear friend of mine got this onesie for him, which is just perfect. Poor Samuel might always be stuck in "Little Brother" shirts -- I've already bought two myself.


It's hard to believe that we've made it this far into the pregnancy, but gifts like these have reminded me how much love Samuel is already being shown. He definitely has a lot of people cheering for him and praying for his safe delivery!

2 comments:

  1. I love Fernando! He's cute! You'd be surprised at how many people are cheering him on and praying for a safe arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo very cute! Hmm I had to refresh 7 times to get the darn captcha to come up grr

    ReplyDelete

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading