Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Decor...

Well, with the seasons changing, it's almost time to switch out the decorations at Liv's grave. My Mother-in-law recently put together the next basket -- themed around Christmas and the winter months. We love it. It's too bad Indy's not just a 5 minute drive away so that we could go see it and visit Livy in person. Oh well. At some point, we'll get up there!

Here are some pictures of what will lay at Liv's grave...

Love the angels...

As you can see, a butterfly was added to the flowers...

Jake and Jordan may not have their own place of rest, but they will always be remembered there with Livy...

Man...as I look at those pictures and realize how close we are to the holidays, I just can't believe it. How is it already November? It feels like James just got home from Afghanistan yesterday -- not over 4 months ago! Crazy. Well...Here's to November...may it bring new hope and excitement as we head on into the holidays!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful display Olivia is going to have! I love that you include Jacob and Jordan's names as well. The three of them are together watching over their mommy and daddy. <3
    I also can't believe the holidays are upon us! I hope the holiday season is as gentle as possible and can bring you and James good memories. Sending you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's crazy to me that it is November already too! I am looking forward to 2010 being over...I just want to start a new year with hopefully some new blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new decor for the kiddos...:) And I enjoyed our doggie play date today!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
All About Reading